Archive for November, 2012
Britain would back the Palestine UN non-member status, which allows bringing cases to the criminal court, IF Palestinians agree to relinquish the right to do so.
I am not making this up.
Pontefice Massimo dell’Ordine Oncologico Costituito,
Ebbe nella lotta contro il cancro la stessa importanza dell’aspirina.
Lascia un’eredita’ di molti milioni.
Sentite un po’ cosa ha proposto ‘sto pezzo di milord!
A proposito di bombe al neutrone, a Veterans Today (dove due o tre cosette su bombe ed inside jobs dovrebbero saperle) qualcuno sta suggerendo loro utilizzi insospettati.
1. Ms. Amanpour, is it not true that your married name is Christiane Rubin and are you not the wife of a prominent Israeli lobbyist and Israeli citizen?
2. When Rachel Corrie was bulldozed to death or your fellow journalists were executed in international waters by Israeli commandos, did you find this disturbing or morally wrong?
3. When you focus on attacks on Israel as children are being mourned across Gaza, do you ever suspect your hypocrisy might not be hidden as well as you would like?
4. As 122 United Nations’ members officially recognize the Palestinian State as a sovereign nation as designated and as both the United Nations Security Council and International Court of Justice have found Israel in continual violation of international law in nearly every aspect of actions since 1948, are you simply totally ignorant or a fully complicit stooge of a criminal conspiracy to commit war crimes?
5. As you are aware, Israel has consistently attacked civilian facilities in Gaza while enjoying protection from UN military response by American vetoes. You are also aware that America supplies the bombs and planes used for these attacks. Why then do you only question the Palestinian state’s right for self-defense?
6. Are you aware that the only “legal” standing Israel has for its nuclear program is based on the “accord” as expressed below?
“The policy and practice of nuclear opacity was codified in 1969 in an extraordinary secret accord between Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir and US Pres. Richard Nixon. In Israel, for government officials, security analysts, and even the general public, nuclear opacity is one of the Jewish state’s greatest strategic and diplomatic success stories.”
7. Given that this “secret accord” was never ratified by the US Senate and, even if it had been, has no standing in the international community and that President Nixon was removed from office for his patterns of criminal misconduct, what legal authority allows Israel to possess nuclear weapons, even to the point of threatening Western Europe (Martin Van Cleveld) and yet Iran is denied clearly-allowed nuclear capabilities?
8. In that the IAEA and even the regime of Israel have now openly accepted that Iran does not have a nuclear program, to the point where they have not been able to establish conclusively that one has ever existed, and, given that what is now known to be utterly false and unsupportable, is your only personal rationale for the lightly veiled attacks you continually make on Iran, are you, just perhaps, discrediting yourself as more an agent of belligerence than a journalist?
9. Noting that Israel systematically attacked, not only Palestinian journalists but several international news agencies as well, something you have failed to comment on, thus indicating tacit approval for this policy, were such an attack made on you, would you find it to be both “reasonable and expedient” as when your fellow journalists are bombed or executed?
“Journalists are often followed, threatened and killed. More are simply bought, certainly all those working for major media fall into this category.”
Al contrario di Einstein, io sono ottimista. Ci sara’ senz’altro un livello di stupidita’ che non puo’ essere superato.
“This little boy was named Naeemullah. He was in his house — maybe playing, maybe sleeping, maybe having a meal — when an American drone missile was fired into the residential area where he lived and blew up the house next door.
As we all know, these drone missiles are, like the president who wields them, super-smart, a triumph of technology and technocratic expertise. We know, for the president and his aides have repeatedly told us, that these weapons — launched only after careful consultation of the just-war strictures of St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas — strike nothing but their intended targets and kill no one but “bad guys.” Indeed, the president’s top aides have testified under oath that not a single innocent person has been among the thousands of Pakistani civilians — that is, civilians of a sovereign nation that is not at war with the United States — who have been killed by the drone missile campaign of the Nobel Peace Prize Laureate.”
And so step by step, holding the hand of the “lesser evil,” we descend deeper and deeper into the pit…..